Cycle Vision/A-Race-in-the-Park → Previous years → 2020 Cycle Vision → Visitor information → Food and drinks
Food and drinks
Google-translate site to Nederlands/Français/Deutsch.
- Both at Sloten and Spaarnwoude there are canteens where you can buy drinks and some snacks (like toasted bread with cheese).
- On Saturday afternoon, the canteen in Spaarnwoude will offer more substantial snacks like french fries.
- On Friday and Saturday evening, we will offer meals (soup, main course, dessert) in the Olympia canteen for 20 euros (book when registering for the races).
- If you do not take part in these meal offerings, you can prepare your own meal on the campground (two supermarkets at 1 km distance), or you can eat out in the village of Sloten.
- For breakfast and lunch, bring it from home or the nearby supermarket and eat it in the canteen or on the campground.
- For volunteers who help at the event, we will prepare and distribute breakfast/lunch.